Lone Gull 10k Race Highlights & Photos
Sean Duncan (Western Mass. Distance Project) and Stephanie Reilly (Team RUN) were the individual winners at the Lone Gull 10K this past weekend, a USATF-NE Grand Prix series event, held in Gloucester, MA. In the team competition, Central Mass Striders won both the open and masters men’s scoring, with Whirlaway, Cambridge Sports Union and North Shore Striders winning 50+, 60+ and 70+ age divisions. New Balance Boston won the women’s open race, with Whirlaway taking the 40+ and 50+ age divisions, and North Shore Striders topping the 60+ clubs.
A number of spectators and photographers were onsite to capture photos of the event, which was run mostly along the oceanfront.
Some scenic photos of the competition can be viewed at the following sites:
- Ribfest 5M (2014 GP Race #4)
- New England Cross Country 2014: Closer than you think!
- USATF-NE Athlete Q&A: Jeff Veiga
- USATF-NE Announces All Terrain Runner Series
- An Ras Mor 5K (2014 GP Race #3)
- An Ras Mor 5k Photos
- A Grand Prix Update
- Exclusive Interview: New Bedford’s USATF-NE Champions
- New Bedford Half Marathon (2014 GP Race #2)
- New Bedford Half Marathon in Photos