Lone Gull 10k Race Highlights & Photos
Sean Duncan (Western Mass. Distance Project) and Stephanie Reilly (Team RUN) were the individual winners at the Lone Gull 10K this past weekend, a USATF-NE Grand Prix series event, held in Gloucester, MA. In the team competition, Central Mass Striders won both the open and masters men’s scoring, with Whirlaway, Cambridge Sports Union and North Shore Striders winning 50+, 60+ and 70+ age divisions. New Balance Boston won the women’s open race, with Whirlaway taking the 40+ and 50+ age divisions, and North Shore Striders topping the 60+ clubs.
A number of spectators and photographers were onsite to capture photos of the event, which was run mostly along the oceanfront.
Some scenic photos of the competition can be viewed at the following sites:
- Sarah’s Streak – Going for her 100th Consecutive Grand Prix Race
- 2014 Jones Group Realtors 10M (2014 GP Race #1)
- Kicking off the 2014 Road Racing Grand Prix
- XC Grand Prix – Big Finish On Sunday
- Manchester City Marathon USATF-NE Member results for review
- Race Preview: Mayor’s Cup XC
- Cheryl Cleary: What it Takes to Win a USATF-NE 30k Championship
- 2013 Nahant 30K (GP Race #6)
- Western Mass Distance Project XC Meet – Full Results
- 2013 New Bedford Half Marathon (2013 GP Race #2)